Copyright © All rights reserved
Get the My ChurchLife phone app. Click logo above for details.
MyChurchLife is a new and exciting online way to communicate. With it you will be able to find Winder FUMC information, register for classes and events, and serve others more effectively.
What can you do with myChurchLife?
How do I sign up?
1. Click on this link (it will pop up in a new page so you can move back and forth).
2. Click on "Need a login? Click here"
3. You will be asked to enter your first name, last name, and email address. Enter the information and then click "find me."
4. You should see a note congratulating you on setting up your account. Once you see that note, check your email for your username and temporary password.
5. If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some information incomplete or inaccurate in our records, simply email email@example.com and we will verify that we have the right information on file.
You will find that myChurchLife is a wonderful tool that will revolutionize how we communicate. Now it’s up to you to use it! Simply go to www.winderfumc.com and click myChurchLife to login or bookmark the login page (https://secure.accessacs.com/access/memberlogin.aspx?sn=108559) in your browser and log in!
If you would like more information, Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
There are a variety of ways to make a gift to Winder First United Methodist. In addition to leaving your gift in a labeled envelope in the offering plate during the service, you can bring or mail a check to the Church Office or give online.
Why Should I Give Online?
It's a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we frequently hear:
Online giving is a convenient tool for folks who call Winder First UMC home. If you are more comfortable giving on Sunday, don't worry, we just want to give you another option.